The Rational Worldview Terms and Conditions of Use
The term “RationalWorldview.com” or “us” or “we” or “Author” or “I” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The materials contained in this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance, images, post content, ideas, information, logos, trademarks and graphics.
- RationalWorldview.com disclaims any liabilities whatsoever from any decisions influenced by this site.
- If and when we participate in any online advertising or affiliate program, you should consider such advertisements as a form of supporting the site. There is no cost to you to use this site.
- I promise to solely endorse products or services I believe to be beneficial to you. I will not endorse a product or service solely for the purpose of getting paid.
- If I do receive any kind of payment or gift for endorsing a product, I will disclose that fact to you.
- I promise any product or service reviews will be written with the highest level of integrity and honesty and will include both its advantageous and disadvantageous aspects.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. Because this blog is a venue for discussion, the Author will not delete critical comments or comments expressing a different opinion from the Author or other users, unless the comment violates this site’s Community Guidelines. The Author also reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if it is deemed to be potentially illegal; this includes but is not limited to comments expressing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content.
If your comment endangers yourself or breaks the law, the Author will not be responsible. Comments including spam or intending to advertise will be deleted. I also reserve the right to block commenters who have previously published comments that violate the site’s Community Guidelines, illegal content, or spam. Ultimate publication and control of all comments including but not limited to prompt display, modifications, edits, and deletions are left to the sole discretion of this website’s Author.
You are not authorized to:
- use this blog to advertise for products of any kind or for other blogs
- infringe the Copyright Policy and Comment Policy
- attack this website using malicious software
- use this website for data mining
- commit any illegal actions while using this blog or against this blog
- restrict access to this website
- impede the normal functioning of this blog
- menace or harass the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to the blog’s Author
Changes to the Terms
As mentioned previously, we reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use. It is your responsibility to make sure you agree with such changes before using the blog. If you do not agree with the changes, please do not continue to use this website.
We make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the blog, nor do we guarantee the blog will be accessible at all times or any down time.
The Author makes no warranty of any kind. If you use RationalWorldview.com, you agree to do so at your own risk. The Author shall not have any liability whatsoever to the extent links and external content, including search results, are displayed in connection with RationalWorldview.com, even if such external content breaks the law in this or other jurisdictions.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall the Author be liable under this agreement for any damages or losses. The author’s liability to you under this agreement for any claim is limited to the gross monthly amount paid by the author for hosting services during the one month period immediately following the date of the claim. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are a paramount part of this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the Author, including but not limited to previously scheduled maintenance; governmental actions; power failures; outages to public Internet networks or servers; failures to your equipment, systems or local access services; strikes; riots; fires; floods; explosions; war; terrorism; governmental actions; labor conditions; natural and/or man-made disasters; or interruptions in internet services to an area where the Author or your servers are located. Finally, the Author is not liable for the content of any comments a commenter might leave on this website.
Obligation to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Author, her agents, and all applicable third parties (collectively and from here on “Indemnified Persons” harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from your use of the website and or your breach of any term of this Agreement.